Below you will find the Top 10 Best Blogo Trasho movies of 2010, I chose these movies because they were reviewed this year and I enjoyed them for various reasons (mhm!).
(click the title to read full review)
10. El Violador Infernal (1988) - Rape, Murder and Drugs!
9. Ghosthouse (1988) - Play Around! Be Bad!
8. Criminally Insane (1975) - Fattie But Deadly.
7. Mom and Dad (1945) - She's In Trouble!
6. Siete En La Mira (1984) - Sheriff Mario Almada Vs. Punker Jorge Reynoso.
5. Nashville Girl (1976) - That's some good ol' country lovin'!
4. Tortured aka Deranged (2008) - The Most Disturbing Independent Trash I have ever seen.
1. Herencia Diabolica (1994) - The weird Mexican trash that haunted me at age 9 was finally seen again this year and today is officially the day that Payasito becomes the Blogo Trasho mascot. Payasito proved he could represent Blogo Trasho when he caressed giant breasts in a twisted nightmare, killed a man with a broken beer bottle, laughed at a dead pregnant woman, and hung a nanny with his supernatural powers.
Cheers to Payasito! The little motherfucker deserves it!
And now for our musical guests! All the way from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.... Here's Pedro Fernandez singing Careless Whisper in Spanish! Btw people, get your free Tecate beer cans at the lobby before they're all gone. Donate a penny if you'd like. This beer was not given to me for free ya know.
Pedro, you can fight a wannabe Freddy Krueger and sing sexy at the same time? Damn, You are so talented!! Btw, Please give me your leftover groupies after you're done with 'em. Thanks.
And now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the awesome Glenn Mederios performing "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You"!!!
ugh, that was so romantic and cheesy. It made me think about a certain someone, a certain someone that's with a jive ass turkey.
And now, here's Adam Roth performing a cool song from the the 1982 T&T(A) movie, "Beach House"!!!!
That was so cool! And now, here's Los Caminantes singing a beautiful song that I hope people will fight to.
Getting a job Isn't easy, Valentin Trujillo proves it.
The best were saved for last... Here's Headmistress!!!!
I got Rainbow Eyes! But the beer is all gone and Valentin Trujillo is coming closer to my table........... I'm outta here!! Hope you had fun! I'll be back reviewing more trash in late January. If you need to contact me, then just email me or just hit me up on the Blogo Trasho facebook page which will still be active from time to time. See You Later!